How do I order online?
- When you have decided which baby bag will suit you best, click on the “Add to cart” button.
- You can click on the show cart (top right corner) option to view your order and make sure it is correct before proceeding to the checkout page.
- You will be given the total amount due, as well as the options of payment.
- You will also receive a confirmation email with all these details once the order has been completed.
- Once we’ve received your payment, we will dispatch your order and email you the confirmation.
What payment methods does mischi baby bags accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and EFT payments.
Where does mischi baby bags ship to?
All areas within South Africa, as well as major areas internationally.
How long does it take to receive my mischi baby bag and how much will it cost?
- All our online purchases are made to order, which means we’ll need roughly 10 days from the day you pay to process & manufacture your order.
- Once your baby bag is complete and has passed our quality control it will then be shipped.
- If you need your order in a rush, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Local South African shipping takes around 3 to 5 days, where international can take between 2 and 5 weeks.
- Orders over R2000 will be free of charge & for the rest standard delivery charges of R80.00 will apply.
How will I know you received my order?
After you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
Can I track my parcel?
Yes, you can track it online www.thecourierguy.co.za
You will only receive your tracking number once it is ready for dispatch at our factory.
Can I return my order?
Yes, please read our exchange policy here.
How do I clean my mischi?
Care Instructions: Genuine Leather Bags
Good quality leather will last a lifetime depending on the type of leather. We pride ourselves in using only the highest quality leather. Treating your baby bag every 3 to 6, months with good quality leather food will prolong its lifespan. Due to natural properties of leather, scratches, marks, and flaws are not considered to be defects.
Spills & Spots
Any food or drink spilled on your baby bag should be wiped off with a wet cloth.
Blot (do not rub) excess liquid immediately with a clean dry cloth.
If possible, allow
Most liquids will be absorbed by the leather and stains should fade over time or even disappear.
If the stains are more severe, refer to the instructions below.
Use a clean absorbent sponge/cloth and apply a small amount of any non-acidic soap with water.
Do not wipe in circles.
Wipe again using a clean damp cloth to remove excess soap (avoid circular movements).
Allow area to dry.
Both the interior & exterior may be wipe-cleaned with a damp cloth.
Please allow your bag to fully dry before re-packing it.
get in touch
shipping + delivery